Your services are determined through our proven process and are based solely on what you need. Our consulting services give you a practical plan. Practice management and human resources will execute and support your plan. Data analytics tells you where you’ve been, measures the accuracy of the plan, and clearly shows your progress. The goal is to identify and reduce your liability and risk.
Challenges come with varying intensity and often require unique solutions. As you work in your business, those solutions can often be masked. We work beside you as a trusted advisor, providing practical advice and guidance.
- Strategic planning
- Succession planning
- Systems and vendor assessments and selection
- Business process mapping and improvement
- Service line and ancillary service business development
- Revenue enhancement
- Business decision support
You have the answers. We help you ask the right questions.
Managing your practice at times can be overwhelming and loaded with roadblocks. Whether you are a standalone practice, a group practice, an academic practice plan or a federally qualified health center, our experienced team provides you the additional help you need to keep things running smoothly.
- Practice assessments
- Practice management leadership and support, especially for your small to mid-size practice that requires expertise usually reserved for larger organizations.
- Interim leadership, fulltime or on a fractional basis
- Full revenue cycle assessment and oversight
- Contracting and credentialing for all partner entities
- New physician start-ups
- Full service practice management
- Physician compensation plan development
- Budget and proforma development and management
We are keenly aware that academic practice plans and federally qualified health centers have unique needs and concerns. Our deep expertise allows us to support the specialized issues, especially around needs assessments, strategic planning and organizational changes for these entities.
Organizations are measured by the strength of their most important resource, their people. We help you develop processes that support your HR infrastructure and reduce your risk as a business owner or leader.
- Organizational development
- Workforce planning and training
- Staff and provider onboarding
- Interim management services
- Audit services
BKG offers on-site and online training classes. Most of the training can be customized for your organization, especially while supporting process change and workforce planning initiatives. We “train to the change” we create with you.
Carly Fiorina said, “The goal is to turn data into information and information into insight.” Good business decisions can only be made with good data that transforms the insights into action.
- Consistent monthly reporting
- The identification and use of key performance indicators
- Easily interpreted dashboards
BKG provides these analytics in addition to strategic services.
- Community needs assessments
- Reimbursement analysis
- Financial review, budgeting and planning
Your needs are met through customized reporting. Regardless of the size of your organization, be confident knowing that you have the data analytics to successfully grow your business.
All organizations will find themselves at risk at one time or another. It is simply because you don’t know what you don’t know until you find out you didn’t know it. As trusted advisors, our focus is to help you identify those areas, and take action to reduce that risk.
- Provide HIPAA/Security and risk assessments
- Measure your compliance risk and develop a program
- Audit, reconcile and manage billing services and clinical documentation processes
- Audit other key areas of your organization, such as Human Resources
- Provide targeted training
Reducing risk allows your organization to do what it does best - take care of patients and clients.